Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone! Yes I'm a little late on the new years wishes, sorry 'bout that!  Hope you guys all had a happy and safe new year!  I have to check in to Disney in 26 days! I am so excited! The countdown is ending a little bit every day! I'm FINALLY starting to put my clothes in piles to decide what I'm taking with me.  It's hard work, but fun because I'm planning for the next 8-9 months of my life that will ROCK! I'm supposed to get more snow here, and I wish I could be in Disney already! I keep seeing things that remind me of Disney and it's kinda awesome and annoying at the same time lol.  I never thought a WDW commercial would make me tear up a bit haha.  Well back to packing! I'll write more soon!

Oh! By the way, If anyone has any questions, please ask, or if you have any suggestions for me to write about, go ahead! :)



XOXO,

Jen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment